Canazei – Val di Fassa is the ideal destination for a relaxing and energizing holiday, because it provides a wide range of outdoor activities for every kind of guest.
Discover Val di Fassa and its various trekking and hiking paths, enjoy the view of the valley riding your mountain bike on the top of the mountain or simply take the easy forest road along the river. These are just some of the most popular sports but you can also choose between many others, like climbing, horse riding, ice-skating and so on…
Expert guides organize a great variety of activities and many events take place every day to ensure you have the best experience in the Dolomites. Every summer the programme is rich in activities and initiatives organized by the local event committees and the Val di Fassa Tourist Board.
A wide range of happenings and activities are dedicated exclusively to our guests. The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask for the Val di Fassa Card upon arrival and enroll, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices by 6.30 p.m. on the day before the activity.
- Introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years
- Introduction to MTB, for children from 7 up to 14 years
- Around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment
- Workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites
- Guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites”;
- Guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites”
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.